Owning a business is a complicated process with many steps to set up to get your feet off the ground. Most local companies are individually or family owned entities leaving you, the business owner to act as your own HR Department, Marketing Department, Accounts Receivable Department and more. Setting you employees up for success and training them properly, meeting with customers and billing them accordingly all takes time. Often, this means that your marketing gets left in the dust.
Most people think that a quick website will act as your marketing department and many business owners choose to buy a simple one or two-paged site. The downfall of this act, though, is that the rest of the world sees your website as an extension of your business. If you don’t put much effort into your marketing campaigns, then how much time and effort might you put into your business?
At John Potter Media, we know and understand the blood, sweat and tears that you’ve invested in your business. After all, we’ve experienced it ourselves. We want you to succeed and we want to make you look good while doing it. We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 reasons you should have a professional website.
- Increase visitors. The more visible you are online, the more people will see your site. More visitors result in more foot traffic or online sales, thus increasing your revenue.
- Improve your ranking in the Search Engine Ranking Pages, or SERPs. The higher your ranking is the more visible you are to potential customers and clients. A poorly designed website will rank low and keep your business out of the spotlight hindering your sales.
- Inspire professionalism: You should be proud of your brand. With a professional website, you instill confidence in your customers to return when they support your business, again, increasing your revenue.
- Grow your business: Local newspapers and TV ads market to your local community. A website increases your footprint and reaches outlying communities as well as the entire country. If you are selling and shipping products, your site will help you build the brand you’ve worked so hard to maintain. Set the right tone and image and make sure your website reflects who you are.
- Show off: You’ve worked hard to get where you are, why not flaunt it? A professional website allows you to display your expertise and knowledge. It can be updated as you grow while leaving a lasting image with your clientele.
The underlying topic in the reasons it’s crucial to have a professional website is ways to increase your revenue. Our goal and mission at John Potter Media is to help drive more people to your website, thus increasing your revenue. We succeed only when you succeed.
We offer a multitude of services to help you market and grow your business. Call us at 781-246-0210 to set up a meeting or to discuss any questions you have. You can also visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/JohnPotterMedia to learn more about our solutions and services so you can increase your revenue, build your business, and create a professional image today.